Do you know about August Alsina? Here are some significant events in his life that you should be aware of. August Alsina’s age, his Net worth, his wife Jada Smith, and other information about him can be found here.
Read this bio article:
1.August Alsina Age, Early Life and Childhood
- On September 3, 1992, in New Orleans, Louisiana, the most talented singer and songwriter was born. Currently, August Alsina Age is 30 years old, and his zodiac sign is Aquarius..
- This singer’s full name is August Anthony Alsina Junior. He is an American citizen and a follower of the Christian religion. He started his education at the middle school located in New Orleans.
- His educational background is still lacking more details. When it comes to his family, he was born into one that has nothing to do with music.
- He had troubled life since childhood because his father and and step father both were struggling with a crack cocaine addiction. Shortly, he lost his father due to this addiction.
- Because of Hurricane Katrina in the year 2005, his mother sent him to Houston, Texas to start a new life.
- Unfortunately, his father dies as a result of his crack cocaine addiction.
- Additionally, he was inspired to sing after seeing Lauren Hill sing “His Eyes on a Sparrow” in the American musical comedy “Sister Act 2.”
- He uploaded his first YouTube cover of Lyfe Jennings’ “Hypothetically” from the album “Lyfe 268-192” in 2007.
- After that, he gathered millions of views by uploading many video covers of others’ works, including those of Musiq Soulchild.
- What initially began as a hobby quickly evolved into a potential career path for Alsina. His mother, who had other intentions for him, disagreed with him as he made the decision to pursue singing as a career. He was “kicked out” by her as a result of this.
- In addition, Melvin La’Branch III, his older brother, was shot and killed on August 31, 2010. The singer took his singing more seriously after that and visited Atlanta in 2011.
2. Relationship Status and Rumors
- August Alsina announced on June 30, 2020, that he was given permission for Will Smith to date his wife.
- Jada Pinkett Smith is the name of Will Smith’s wife. A representative for Pinkett Smith responded to the allegations the following day, calling them “completely untrue.”
- But on July 10, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith revealed that they had been dating for four and a half years at the time they were already divorced in an episode of their show “Red Table Talk.”
- In addition she even claimed to have “got into a different kind of entanglement with him.”
- But stated that she was apart from her husband at the time. Jada clarified that what she had with August was a “relationship,” after initially being unclear about what “entanglement” meant.
- After two years, his love life is once again in the spotlight, after a significant announcement during the season finale of VH1’s The Surreal Life on November 22, 2022.
- As the programmer came to a close, August said that love had just “shown up” for him in a “new way.”
3. August Alsina Net Worth
- He is a successful American singer, and his earning source is his singing career.
- August has a pretty impressive net worth. As of 2022, his net worth was about $4 million.
- After experiencing numerous issues in his formative years, the artist is currently leading a fantastic and extravagant life by himself.
- The singer additionally receives compensation through sponsors, and collaborations.
4. Career and Professional Life
|April 2012||Mixtape||The Product|
|January 2013||Single||I Luv This Shit|
|May 2013||Mixtape||The Product 2|
|August 2013||EP||Downtown: Life Under the Gun|
|September 2013||Hell on Earth|
|Make it Home|
|December 2015||Album||This Thing Called Life|
|June 2020||Album||The Product III: State of Emergency|
5. Personal Life & Legacy
- Amayila, Kayden, and Chaylen are his three nieces; they are all the daughters of his late elder brother Melvin La’Branch III, who once looked after him. By doing this, he honors Melvin’s invaluable brotherly love and the contributions he has made to his life.
- He fainted in September 2014 while playing at the Irving Plaza in New York City as part of his first national tour, “Testimony Live,” and was taken to the hospital. He was detained in the intensive care unit, where he fell into a coma for three days. Later, he made a full recovery and left the hospital.
6. August Alsina Social Media Profiles
- August is a fantastic influencer among celebrities. With a large following on social media, he frequently shares several intimate images and videos to engage with her devoted following.
- He has 6.4 million followers on his Instagram account, which he has had for some time. Additionally, he has a million followers on Twitter who want to see all of his updates.
- The musician also has a Facebook page, where he has accumulated 4.5 million fans.
- Every artist needs a personal YouTube account to showcase their talents to the world. As of November 2022, he has 2.64 million subscribers on his YouTube account.
- To view details on August Alsina’s social media profiles, scroll down.
7. August Alsina Height, Weight & Measurements
- August Alsina is a singer who stands an average of 5 feet, 6 inches, or 168 centimeters, or 1.68 meters, tall. He is a pretty skinny man with a decent body type and weighs about 68 kg (149 lbs.)
- The rapper’s biceps measure 16 inches in length, while his body dimensions are 42-32-37 inches. The musician has multiple tattoos on his body and is a tattoo enthusiast as well.
- The well-known singer also enjoys donning substantial jewelry, much like other musicians and rappers.
- The singer also has a small build and a medium complexion. He has black eyes and black hair, based on the images of him.